vrijdag 28 januari 2011

Probeersel...

Ik kan even geen foto's maken, dus heb ik wat zitten prutsen met mijn Flip-video (mini camera). Voor de fun heb ik het opgenomen in het Engels. Bij gebrek aan 'n statief (amateur hè...) heb ik alles met één hand op moeten nemen. Daar gaat 'ie dan:

Try-out
For the moment taking pictures isn't possible so I have been trying something with my Flip-video (little camera). I recorded it in English for fun. I had to shoot the video with one hand because I haven't got a tripod (still an amateur...). Here it is:



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Shirley,
    My english is not so good.
    But you cadaeutje the anniversary of your mom is beautiful.
    Well done with the flip camara, handy thing huh.
    Greetings Sonja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely little movie of your beautiful birdcage, Shirley! Love the bird too.
    Your mother will love this!

    Bye! Marjan :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen